Boutique Wedding Reception Venue
Wedding Receptions in Blackburn at The Elizabethan Lodge
The Elizabethan Lodge is a boutique Wedding Reception Venue, located in Blackburn North, just 20 minutes away from Melbourne’s CBD.
The Elizabethan Lodge offers a generous, all-inclusive package, with no hidden costs providing everything that you need for your Wedding day in one convenient location.Contact us Call 03 9898 9551
Everything that you need in one location
Planning your Wedding Reception at the Elizabethan Lodge is easy, with everything that you need located onsite; including:
- 3 acres of grounds and private gardens;
- Newly renovated sandstone Chapel;
- Outdoor Ceremony Area with Gazebo and Courtyard;
- Dedicated Pre-Dinner Room and Bar separate to the Dining Room;
- Professional Photography Studio;
- Bridal Day Room,
- Luxurious Dining Room;
- Honeymoon suite; and
- Onsite accommodation for up to 100 guests.
Multiple Event Spaces
Whilst the Elizabethan Lodge’s facilities, privacy and Gardens set it apart from other local venues; the experienced team takes great pride in the menu and personalised service that they are able to offer each couple.
The chefs at the Elizabethan Lodge have created a fresh and tasty menu for our guests to enjoy, showcasing fresh produce and meat sourced from local small businesses.
The office team are experienced Wedding and Event professionals who will be on hand to look after you in the lead up to your wedding and one of our Wedding Coordinators will be on hand to look after you on your wedding day.
The Elizabethan Lodge’s Wedding Package caters to between 70 to 180 seated guests.
For couples who are looking for affordable options, special prices are available on Midweek and Winter Weddings, as well as Weddings booked less than three months in advance.
The Elizabethan Lodge’s Microwedding Package caters to between 20 – 60 seated guests and is an ideal option for couples with smaller guest numbers who are hosting intimate as well as informal Weddings.Download Packages & Menu
The Dining Room
The Elizabethan Lodge’s Dining Room features luxurious, gold toned interiors with fairy light details.
The Dining Room building is located next to the Gazebo and Chapel, a short stroll from the accommodation complex.
The Dining Room features
- A modern, neutral, gold toned colour scheme;
- Permanently installed fairy lights;
- Delicate crystal chandelier;
- Views of the private bridal garden and water feature;
- Calcutta marble bar, wrought iron chandeliers and mood lighting;
- Gold Tiffany chairs for up to 180 guests; and
- PA system for announcements.
Pre-Dinner Room and Bar
- A private, dedicated space for guests to enjoy pre-dinner drinks and canapes;
- Leadlight details;
- Oak timber floorboards;
- Ample guest seating with cosy couches;
- Decorative fireplace;
- Vintage chandeliers; and
- Private bar.
Bridal Day Room
- A glamorous space with a dedicated make up station;
- Plenty of space for the bridal party to get ready;
- Access from 10:00am on the morning of your Wedding; and
- Private bathroom.